Regular price €100,00
Are you a dental clinic? Have your patients asked how they can recycle their dental care products, but you’ve struggled to find the answers? Well, now you can give them a solution: The Oral Care Waste and Packaging Zero Waste Box. With Zero Waste Box™, dental hygiene doesn’t have to be at the cost of the planet.
Choosing to use the Oral Care Waste and Packaging Zero Waste Box in your dental clinic will offer a practical recycling solution, for both your staff and your patients. This simple recycling solution will also:
Engage and retain your patients
Demonstrate a visible commitment to sustainability
Develop a competitive advantage over time.
WHAT YOU CAN RECYCLE
Use this Zero Waste Box to recycle:
- Toothpaste tubes and caps
- Plastic toothbrushes
- Electric toothbrush heads which don't contain an RFID microchip
- Interdental brushes and floss containers
Do not send in:
- Electric toothbrushes
- Smart brush heads with RFID microchip
- Plant-based or biodegradable plastics (e.g. PLA), wooden and bamboo toothbrushes
- Hazardous waste (sharp, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, toxic, infectious or pathogenic) which presents a danger to the environment, or to people
- Batteries, pressurised canisters, broken glass and medical waste
How Zero Waste Box™ Works
- One Zero Waste Box
- One prepaid return label, affixed to your box
- Free collection from anywhere
- Processing and recycling of the materials
- Customer support from our team of experts
Learn more about how the Zero Waste Box system works to recycle everything.
Important Shipping Restrictions
This service is not available in Northern Ireland.
Zero Waste Box Shipping Notes:
For the Zero Waste Box system to work effectively and safely, please follow these simple shipping guidelines on how and what you can ship back to TerraCycle:
- Only send in items this system accepts. Sending in items that fall outside the selected category causes contamination and the need for added separation, which increases costs. This includes (but not limited to) liquid and food waste, cardboard, paper, laminated paper, compostable material such as PLA and PHA (except for the Biodegradable Plastics - Zero Waste Box™), borosilicate glass and electronic waste.
- Do not send in household items that may be considered hazardous waste. These include items such as lithium-ion batteries, pressurised canisters, pesticides, oil-based paint or medical sharps, organics, broken glass, biomedical waste, soiled nappies, or expired medication. Do not send in anything sharp, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, radioactive, toxic, infectious, or pathogenic.
- Do not ship dripping packages. Please make sure all excess product has been removed before putting it in your Zero Waste Box. If you choose to rinse your items, please note that the system must be completely dry prior to shipping.