Regular price €93,00
WHAT YOU CAN RECYCLE
Use this Zero Waste Box to recycle:
- Any flexible plastic packaging including cereal bags, coffee bags, fresh seal bags, snack wrappers, rice or pasta packaging, gum packaging, plastic bags, bin bags, packaging for dried products and freezer bags
- Plastic items not generally recycled including baking packing/muffin tins, foam sheets, frozen food bags, ice bags, drink mix packaging and wrappers.
- Shipping material including bubble wrap, packing peanuts, airbags, shrink wrap, cushioning pallet liners and covers
- Any hard / rigid plastic packaging including spices packaging and plastic containers for food or condiments
Do not send in:
- Food content and liquid waste
- Plant-based or biodegradable plastics (e.g. PLA)
- Any non-plastic waste: paper, metals, cardboard, glass
- Plastic cards
- Hazardous waste (sharp, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, toxic, infectious or pathogenic) which presents a danger to the environment, or to people
- Batteries, pressurised canisters, broken glass and medical waste
CLICK HERE for downloadable Accepted Waste Poster
How Zero Waste Box™ Works
- One Zero Waste Box
- One prepaid return label, affixed to your box
- Free collection from anywhere
- Processing and recycling of the materials
- Customer support from our team of experts
Learn more about how the Zero Waste Box system works to recycle everything.
Important Shipping Restrictions
This service is not available in Northern Ireland.
Zero Waste Box Shipping Notes:
For the Zero Waste Box system to work effectively and safely, please follow these simple shipping guidelines on how and what you can ship back to TerraCycle:
- Only send in items this system accepts. Sending in items that fall outside the selected category causes contamination and the need for added separation, which increases costs. This includes (but not limited to) liquid and food waste, cardboard, paper, laminated paper, compostable material such as PLA and PHA (except for the Biodegradable Plastics - Zero Waste Box™), borosilicate glass and electronic waste.
- Do not send in household items that may be considered hazardous waste. These include items such as lithium-ion batteries, pressurised canisters, pesticides, oil-based paint or medical sharps, organics, broken glass, biomedical waste, soiled nappies, or expired medication. Do not send in anything sharp, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, radioactive, toxic, infectious, or pathogenic.
- Do not ship dripping packages. Please make sure all excess product has been removed before putting it in your Zero Waste Box. If you choose to rinse your items, please note that the system must be completely dry prior to shipping.